- 4 ounces frozen cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion strips
- ½ ounce blue cheese crumbles
- Place shrimp in a small pan over medium heat and cook until thawed and hot. Turn off heat and toss with buffalo sauce.
- Place spinach, red pepper and onion on a plate. Top with shrimp and cheese.
- 249 calories
- 8g total fat
- 3g saturated fat
- 10g total carbohydrate
- 3g dietary fiber
- 34g protein
Have you tried this recipe?:
let us know in the comments what you think