- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 large Portobello mushroom caps (6-7 ounces total)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms gills-up on baking sheet and mist with cooking spray. Drizzle each cap with ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar and bake for 20 minutes.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of mushrooms and sprinkle evenly with basil, salt and garlic.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes more, until tomatoes start to wrinkle.
- 69 calories
- 1g total fat
- 0g saturated fat
- 14g total carbohydrate
- 3g dietary fiber
- 4g protein
Have you tried this recipe?:
let us know in the comments what you think